- 1 Can you see who looks at your SmugMug?
- 2 How do I sign into SmugMug?
- 3 How do I unlock gallery in SmugMug?
- 4 How do I share a gallery link in SmugMug?
- 5 How do I put privacy on my gallery?
- 6 Is SmugMug private?
- 7 How does smug mug work?
- 8 How do I share my SmugMug account?
- 9 How do I get paid from SmugMug?
- 10 Why does my SmugMug gallery say unlisted?
- 11 How do I find hidden albums on SmugMug?
- 12 How do I find my SmugMug password?
- 13 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 14 How do I publish a gallery in SmugMug?
- 15 How do I share a link to a photo?
Can you see who looks at your SmugMug?
When your photos and videos are browsed through the web, we track only your visitor views. However, we track all views—including your own as the site owner—if your site is browsed using a mobile app.
How do I sign into SmugMug?
You can find a log-in link at the bottom of most SmugMug pages. On SmugMug’s homepage, you’ll find the log-in option in the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
How do I unlock gallery in SmugMug?
The urls for the galleries can be accessed by opening a url starting with http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/*, for example http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1000, http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1001 in your browser.
Share a SmugMug Gallery
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Firstly select a photo from the gallery you wish to share.
- Click on the share button under the photo and you’ll be directed to the share panel.
- Selct the ‘Gallery’ tab from the ‘Share Panel’ and you can share a direct link to your gallery easily.
How do I put privacy on my gallery?
Hide Photos on Samsung Android Phone
- Open the Settings, scroll down to Privacy and safety and open Private Mode.
- Select how you want to access the private mode.
- Once done, you’ll be able to toggle on or off Private Mode in your gallery and hide your media.
Is SmugMug private?
If you dream of a secret retreat for your family, SmugMug’s privacy settings are perfect for you. You can fill your site with photos, captions, and keywords without anyone knowing except the people you tell.
How does smug mug work?
SmugMug is a photo-sharing service popular among professional photographers. The software allows you to upload proofs and final edits into a gallery that you can then send to your clients so they can pick their edits or order prints.
Type in your friend’s email address in the box that appears below. We’ll send them an email with a link in it. Your friend clicks the link they receive and redeems your invite. They’ll log in if they already have a SmugMug subscription, otherwise we’ll ask them to create a free Guest Account of their own.
How do I get paid from SmugMug?
Click “Profit Payment Schedule” and choose when you want to get paid. You can also find it in your Account Settings > Business > Finances > Payment Schedule. You’ll automatically receive your payment the following month if you have at least US$500 in unpaid profits at the end of the month.
Why does my SmugMug gallery say unlisted?
A: “Unlisted” means your visitors need direct links to each folder, gallery, or page using this Visibility setting. Visitors won’t be able to see the galleries because Unlisted galleries can’t be seen without a direct link to each gallery.
Unhide Hidden Photos in SmugMug Gallery
- Login to your SmugMug account.
- Select the hidden photo that you want to unhide.
- Click on the ‘wrench’ icon (located at the bottom right of your selected image) to open the photo tools menu.
- Select ‘Unhide’ from the menu.
- That’s it!
How do I find my SmugMug password?
If you’ve forgotten or lost your password, no worries! You can request a password reset it here: secure.smugmug.com/passwordreset/request.. Please enter the email address you used to register your SmugMug account. A link to reset your password will be emailed to you right away.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How do I publish a gallery in SmugMug?
Publish a SmugMug Gallery to Facebook
- Login to your SmugMug account and click ‘Organize’ to go to your organizer.
- Select the photos you want to publish to Facebook, then click the Publish button.
- The ‘Publish to Facebook’ menu will automatically open.
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share.
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.