How do I make a logo mockup?
Before you start creating our text mockup, download and install the font and also download the background.
- Load a Document Background.
- Create a Smart Object.
- Create the Shrinking Action.
- Create the 3D Effect.
- Add Layer Styles.
- Create Shadows.
How do you make a smart object editable in Photoshop 2020?
Edit the contents of a Smart Object
- Select the Smart Object from the Layers panel, and do one of the following: Choose Layer > Smart Objects > Edit Contents.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Make edits to the source content file, then choose File > Save.
Can I make logo in Photoshop?
This is why vector-based software, such as Illustrator, is the preferred option for creating logos, where Photoshop’s pixel base is less suitable. Explore these options and you’ll be making your own logos in Photoshop in no time. We’re using Photoshop CS6, but the same process applies to other versions.
What is 3D mockup in logo design?
A set of computer generated 3D logo mockups that allow you to instantly give your logo designs a 3D effect when presenting them to your clients. It includes 10 unique mockups with different 3D effects for showcasing logos, fonts, badges, and more.