How do I make a mug in Illustrator?
How to Make a Coffee Cup in Adobe Illustrator
- Draw an Oval Using the Ellipse Tool.
- Draw a Triangle Halfway Down the Oval Using the Side Anchors as Guides.
- Round the Bottom Edges of the Triangle.
- Create the Inside of the Cup.
- Fill in Your Cup with Colors.
- Draw the Coffee Cups’ Handle.
- Add Some Shading.
How do you make a bottle?
Create the Dark Red Beer Bottle
- Select the two red curved paths created in step 2, right click on the artboard and then select the Join section from the drop-down menu.
- Next with the help of the Direct Selection Tool (A), select and remove all points located above the two anchor points highlighted with green.
How do I create a bubble pattern in Photoshop?
How To Add Bubbles To A Photo
- Step 1: Create A New Document.
- Step 2: Select The Elliptical Marquee Tool.
- Step 3: Draw An Elliptical Selection.
- Step 4: Copy The Selection To A New Layer.
- Step 5: Add An Inner Glow Layer Style.
- Step 6: Add A Gradient Overlay.
- Step 7: Add A New Blank Layer.
- Step 8: Select The Brush Tool.
Is there a liquify tool in Illustrator?
When you use the Liquify tools in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Adobe CS5) Illustrator you can bend objects — make them wavy, gooey, or spiky — by creating simple to complex distortions. The Liquify tools can accomplish all sorts of creative or wacky (depending on how you look at it) distortions to your objects.
What is liquify in Photoshop?
The Liquify filter lets you push, pull, rotate, reflect, pucker, and bloat any area of an image. The distortions you create can be subtle or drastic, which makes the Liquify command a powerful tool for retouching images as well as creating artistic effects.