- 1 How do you get a stein at Old Chicago?
- 2 What is the Hall of foam at Old Chicago?
- 3 How do I use my Old Chicago birthday reward?
- 4 How do I use OC rewards?
- 5 Does Old Chicago do background checks?
- 6 Does Old Chicago sell growlers?
- 7 What does Old Chicago serve?
- 8 What kind of drink is an Old Chicago?
- 9 How does Old Chicago mini tour work?
- 10 How many Old Chicago restaurants are there?
- 11 How do I get to the Hall of foam?
- 12 Where is the original Old Chicago?
- 13 Does Old Chicago have military discount?
How do you get a stein at Old Chicago?
Drink all 110 beers, and you will complete your World Beer Tour, earning your name on to the Hall of Foam in your local OC. Don’t stop at one WBT. After your first tour, continue to earn OC Bucks and prizes at tour thresholds. After 10 WBTs, you will become an OC VIP and earn your own OC WBT Stein.
What is the Hall of foam at Old Chicago?
When a guest completes their 50th World Beer Tour, they become a member of the “Super Hall of Foam.” Guests that earn VIP and Super Hall status treat Old Chicago as their local bar and a place to spend time with new and old friends.
How do I use my Old Chicago birthday reward?
The Birthday Value must be redeemed in a single visit. For example, if a stored value of $17 is uploaded to your account and your next purchase is $10.00, the entire Birthday Value will be deemed used. Our computer system will not carry over the remaining value of the reward on your account.
How do I use OC rewards?
How it Works
- 1 Point. Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent on food and beverages at Old Chicago.
- 5 OC Bucks. Earn 5 OC Bucks for every 75 Points.
- apply oc bucks. Apply OC Bucks to food and beverage savings during your next Old Chicago visit.
Does Old Chicago do background checks?
No background checks are done at Old Chicago.
Does Old Chicago sell growlers?
Growlers Now Available!! ‼️ Growler Fill -Up Now Available‼️ Check out our Facebook page and pick from over 40 beers on tap!
What does Old Chicago serve?
Signature dishes like Sicilian Pepperoni Rolls, Italian Nachos, Calzones, and the Chicago-style pizza we’re known for are exactly the reward your appetite deserves right about now. And we know you’re thirsty. We’ve got the best beers from coast to coast and corner to corner so your choice is a guaranteed win.
What kind of drink is an Old Chicago?
group, Rock Bottom Brewery and Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, are beer-focused operations. But Old Chicago’s best-selling cocktail is a Piña Colada with Blue Curaçao, whipped cream and a cherry on top — a clear sign in this age of creative mixology that the cocktail menu is due for a revamp.
How does Old Chicago mini tour work?
JOIN AN OLD CHICAGO MINI TOUR Each Mini Tour features a selection of 8 to 12 hand-picked beers. Try them all and get a limited-edition Mini Tour prize when you complete your tour. These beers also count towards your World Beer Tour, and points towards your next OC Bucks reward!
How many Old Chicago restaurants are there?
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries operates 60 restaurants under the name Old Chicago. Franchise partnerships under its Old Chicago brand account for 36 additional locations not owned or operated by CraftWorks. Old Chicago restaurants can be found in 22 states.
How do I get to the Hall of foam?
Welcome to Arena’s Famous Hall of Foam! Follow these steps to get yourself inducted into this prestigious fellowship…
- Visit your favorite participating Arena’s location and ask for a Hall of Foam punch card from your server or bartender.
- Fill in your name, date and location on the card.
Where is the original Old Chicago?
Old Chicago was a combination shopping mall and indoor amusement park that existed in the southwest Chicago suburb of Bolingbrook, Illinois from 1975 until 1980. It was billed as “The world’s first indoor amusement park”, and it was intended to draw visitors all year round, rain or shine.
Does Old Chicago have military discount?
Old Chicago offers a 10% military discount for online and in-store shopping.