How do you make a simple cup?
- Fold the paper in half upwards to make a triangle.
- Fold the top corner down so that the edges meet, and unfold after making a line.
- Fold the corner up so its tip meets the edge of the paper at the line you made.
- Fold the top flap down toward you.
- Open the top and you have a cup ready to hold water!
What is still life drawing?
A still life (plural: still lifes) is a work of art depicting mostly inanimate subject matter, typically commonplace objects which are either natural (food, flowers, dead animals, plants, rocks, shells, etc.) or man-made (drinking glasses, books, vases, jewelry, coins, pipes, etc.).