- 1 What can I do with extra coffee mugs?
- 2 Where should you keep coffee mugs?
- 3 How do you display a coffee mug on the counter?
- 4 What to use to write on ceramic?
- 5 How do you write inside a mug?
- 6 What can you put in a mug for a gift?
- 7 Does Mod Podge make things dishwasher safe?
- 8 How does Mod Podge cure dishwasher safe?
- 9 How do you make homemade coffee mugs?
What can I do with extra coffee mugs?
Here is what I came up with:
- Make them into decorative candles or candle holders.
- Make mug cakes or one cup cookies.
- Turn them into planters for herbs or cuttings.
- Fill them with chocolate, tea bags, cookies, etc as a gift to a friend.
- Organize my makeup.
- To hold sweetener packets.
Where should you keep coffee mugs?
If you think about it, a coffee mug is sort of a sacred vessel. So instead of stashing your favorite mugs in the cabinet, here are five ways to show them off.
- Hang ’em up! Not only is pegboard affordable, but it’s also easy to customize.
- Rack them.
- Build a custom shelf.
- Stack them.
- Grab a cart.
How do you display a coffee mug on the counter?
Install Hooks Under Cabinets Like hanging mugs from a rail, this is a simple way to show off a select few of your favorite decorative mugs. All you have to do to achieve this look, as seen on Design*Sponge, is install hooks on the underside of your cabinets, and hang up your mugs and teacups.
What to use to write on ceramic?
Acrylic Paint Pens Paint Markers, Waterproof Permanent Paint-Marker Pen Set for Rocks Painting, Ceramic, Glass, Wood, Fabric, Canvas, Mugs, DIY Craft Making Supplies, Work on Anything.
How do you write inside a mug?
Just follow these simple steps.
- Step 1: Wash your mug and dry it with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Step 2: Use the pens to draw and write anything you like!
- Step 3: Bake your mug in a non-preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow it to cool in the oven to prevent cracking, then remove and it’s ready to use!
What can you put in a mug for a gift?
15 Easy Gifts You Can Put In A Mug
- Peppermint Tea Gift. A Pumpkin & A Princess / apumpkinandaprincess.com.
- Mug Planters. The Happy Housie / thehappyhousie.com.
- Snowman Soup. Kerry’s Paper Crafts / kerryspapercrafts.com.
- Cinnamon Bun Bouquet.
- Lunch in a Mug.
- Mug Cakes.
- Hot Chocolate Mix.
Does Mod Podge make things dishwasher safe?
For over 50 years Mod Podge has been America’s favorite glue, sealer, and finish. Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe is quick-drying and dries clear, leaving a smooth finish, perfect for projects that go in the dishwasher.
How does Mod Podge cure dishwasher safe?
LESSON #2: Yes, you can heat cure Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge stuff in certain circumstances! I was covering glass paint on clear glassware; I’m certain if I had coated something like paper then the oven would have singed it. I also let the glasses dry before heat curing.
How do you make homemade coffee mugs?
- Wipe off your mugs or plates completely, and allow to dry.
- Decorate your mugs with the Sharpie Oil Paint Markers in whatever pattern or design you like. Allow to dry.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake mugs in oven for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy drinking out of mugs and wash as usual.