- 1 What is a breadcrumb in SmugMug?
- 2 How do I embed in SmugMug?
- 3 How do I add a gallery to SmugMug?
- 4 How do you make a homepage on SmugMug?
- 5 How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
- 6 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 7 How does SmugMug integrate with WordPress?
- 8 Can I share a folder in SmugMug?
- 9 How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
- 10 How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
- 11 Does SmugMug cost money?
- 12 How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
- 13 How do I change my template on SmugMug?
- 14 How good is SmugMug?
The “breadcrumb” is used to notify a viewer where in your site hierarchy they are. It starts with the home icon and then lists the folders and galleries that the current page is located within. Breadcrumbs are used all over SmugMug and in some cases didn’t all look the same.
How do I embed in SmugMug?
- Go to the photo in your SmugMug Gallery and find the Share button.
- Click it and choose the Get a Link option.
- Choose small, medium, or large for your embeddable image, and click the Copy button to the right of the one you want.
How do I add a gallery to SmugMug?
Create a gallery.
- or select Organize and click Upload > Into New Gallery there instead.
- Once you’ve clicked Into New Gallery, an overlay menu will appear for you to choose your gallery settings.
- Once you’ve filled in the gallery name and other information, click Create.
How do you make a homepage on SmugMug?
To get started, click on Photo Site in the navigation bar, then the Customize button in the section bar.
- Once you’re in the Customizer, make sure you have “ Homepage ” selected.
- Next, select the Design Settings button in the section bar.
- Turn ON the option for Independent Homepage.
How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
Using the SmugMug mobile app on your Android or iOS device? You can also make some gallery setting changes right within the mobile app! Open the app on your phone and navigate to a gallery. In the upper corner, tap on the options icon and select Edit Gallery Settings in the popup menu.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How does SmugMug integrate with WordPress?
- Unzip the file content into the /wp-content/plugings/smugmugembed directory.
- Activate the SmugMug Embed plugin in the Plugins menu.
- After the plugin is activated, you will find SmugMug Embed in the Plugins menu of the Admin Panel.
Just select Organize from the navigation bar. Then choose the gallery, folder, or page you want to share privately and click Settings in the Organizer toolbar. Follow the same steps above after selecting Create > Gallery from your header toolbar. Once you select “People I Choose,” a new box will appear: Invite People.
How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
Go to the Organizer and select the photos you want to collect, then drag them from the source gallery to the other gallery where you want them to appear. When you drop the photos onto the destination gallery, an option will appear asking if you want to Move or Collect the photos.
How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
The urls for the galleries can be accessed by opening a url starting with http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/*, for example http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1000, http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1001 in your browser.
Does SmugMug cost money?
Our biggest gripe about SmugMug’s pricing is there’s no free plan. Here’s what you get on every SmugMug plan, $5.99/month and up: Upload unlimited numbers of photos and videos – and have them all backed up with Amazon Web Services.
How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
While logged in, select Photos Site from the navigation bar, then select Customize. Then click the Layout tab. Here you can choose between a stretchy and a fixed-width layout for any of the pages on your site.
How do I change my template on SmugMug?
- Or, while viewing your homepage, for a quick theme change for your entire site, select the Change Site Theme button from the section bar drop down menu.
- You can apply themes to specific pages, folders, or galleries without affecting any themes you have applied to all pages, all folders, or all galleries.
How good is SmugMug?
SmugMug is a great option hosting for your website, depending on your needs. It offers lots of options. And it is especially well-built for selling via online galleries.