- 1 How do I use Lightroom SmugMug plugin?
- 2 How do I add SmugMug to Lightroom Classic?
- 3 Does SmugMug compress photos?
- 4 What resolution should I upload to SmugMug?
- 5 What are Lightroom plugins?
- 6 How do I get Lightroom Classic?
- 7 How do I add photos to Lightroom Classic?
- 8 How do I export photos from Lightroom to SmugMug?
- 9 How do I transfer photos from Lightroom Classic to Iphone?
- 10 Is SmugMug worth the money?
- 11 What is better than SmugMug?
- 12 What percentage does SmugMug take?
- 13 What file types can I upload to SmugMug?
- 14 Can I upload raw files to SmugMug?
- 15 How many pixels do I need to print a photo?
How do I use Lightroom SmugMug plugin?
Upload from Lightroom
- Use the SmugMug plug-in with Lightroom Classic. Install plug-in with Creative Cloud (LR Classic CC and LR6)
- Publish with plug-in. Authorize your account.
- Use the SmugMug connector with Lightroom CC. Install connector (LR CC)
- Upload RAWs from Lightroom with a SmugMug Source subscription.
How do I add SmugMug to Lightroom Classic?
Start Lightroom Classic. Select File > Plug-in Manager. Click the Add button. Browse to the folder where you saved the plugin and select it.
Does SmugMug compress photos?
Here are a few reasons why we think you should choose SmugMug: We’re dedicated to safe storage, and we’ll keep every pixel of your photos safe. We’ll never smoosh, crunch, squish, resize, or compromise your photos.
What resolution should I upload to SmugMug?
Videos can be uploaded with any SmugMug plan, up to 20 minutes in length and in full HD (1920×1080). The maximum file size allowed for any video is 3 GB. Note: We don’t keep a copy of the original video you upload; we only store and make high-quality display copies.
What are Lightroom plugins?
Plugins, on the other hand, are software add-ons that allow you to add new features to Lightroom or use other programs through Lightroom. Both presets and plugins add to Adobe Lightroom’s tools, features and functionality.
How do I get Lightroom Classic?
Open the Creative Cloud app and go to the Apps tab. Below you’ll see a list of available Adobe apps. Look for Lightroom Classic. If you haven’t installed it yet you’ll see a blue Install button.
How do I add photos to Lightroom Classic?
Do one of the following to open the import window:
- Click the Import button in the lower-left corner of the Library module.
- From the main menu, choose File > Import Photos And Video.
- Drag a folder or individual files from the Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac OS) into the Grid view, and then skip Step 2.
How do I export photos from Lightroom to SmugMug?
Uploading from Lightroom to SmugMug
- Open Lightroom and you should see Smugmug Logo under Publish Services.
- Click ‘Set Up’ on the bar to open Lightroom Publishing Manager and highlight SmugMug.
- Now you should see two buttons here: ‘New to SmugMug’ and ‘Authorize Account’.
- Back to Lightroom.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re done.
How do I transfer photos from Lightroom Classic to Iphone?
- Select photos from the Grid view to export.
- Choose File > Export, or click the Export button in the Library module.
- (Optional) Choose an export preset.
- Specify a destination folder, naming conventions, and other options in the various Export dialog box panels.
- (Optional) Save your export settings.
Is SmugMug worth the money?
Cost-wise, SmugMug is reasonably priced if you sell regularly through it. Otherwise, it’s a bit high in cost. My overall recommendation is that SmugMug is a wonderful host for your site if you’re looking to create a portfolio site only. With low costs for the basic plan, you can have a website for under $50 per year!
What is better than SmugMug?
If you’re looking for SmugMug alternatives to build your portfolio, take a look at our top 9 recommendations:
- Adobe Portfolio.
What percentage does SmugMug take?
Your profit from download sales is 85% of the price you set above the base cost for downloads. The 15% SmugMug retains includes credit card payment fees, customer service, and the costs of administering the program.
What file types can I upload to SmugMug?
You can upload and display three popular file types to your SmugMug account: PNG, GIF, and JPG.
Can I upload raw files to SmugMug?
You can add an unlimited number of JPEG, GIF, PNG, and HEIC files to your SmugMug account. Note: RAW files can be uploaded with a current SmugMug Source subscription. Although we support PNG files, they have limited browser compatibility and can’t be used for prints through SmugMug.
How many pixels do I need to print a photo?
Pixels for prints: If you plan to print your photo and want the best picture quality, you need enough pixels to set the output resolution in the neighborhood of 200 to 300 ppi. This number varies, depending on the printer. Sometimes, you can get by with fewer pixels; some printers ask for 360 pixels.