- 1 How do I create a folder in Smugmug?
- 2 What’s the difference between a gallery and folder in Smugmug?
- 3 How do I organize my photos in gallery?
- 4 How do you organize your folders in photos?
- 5 How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
- 6 How do you share on SmugMug?
- 7 How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
- 8 How do I contact SmugMug?
- 9 How do I sort my photos?
- 10 How do I organize my photos on my phone?
- 11 How do I organize photos?
- 12 What is the best way to organize old photos?
- 13 What is the best program to organize photos?
How do I create a folder in Smugmug?
Just grab the little ||| symbol at the right edge of the drawer and drag. Add folders, galleries, or pages by clicking the Create button. Choose where your new folder, page, or gallery will be displayed by clicking on an existing page type.
What’s the difference between a gallery and folder in Smugmug?
It seems, in a nutshell, that a “gallery” is always the “last point,” the place where the actual pictures reside. The folders are there for hierarchy, and organization. But ultimately, every picture HAS to live in a gallery.
How do I organize my photos in gallery?
To organize your photos and videos into new folders:
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go.
- Tap Folders More. Create new folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder.
- Tap Create folder.
- Choose where you want your folder. SD card: Creates a folder in your SD card.
- Select your photos.
- Tap Move or Copy.
How do you organize your folders in photos?
With this in mind let’s build the best way to organize digital photos.
- Have One Folder Containing All Photo Folders. The best way to organize digital photos, must be simple.
- Create a Folder for Each Significant Category of Events.
- Add a Folder for Each Year.
- Create and Name Your Event Folders.
- Be Consistent.
How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
Go to the Organizer and select the photos you want to collect, then drag them from the source gallery to the other gallery where you want them to appear. When you drop the photos onto the destination gallery, an option will appear asking if you want to Move or Collect the photos.
How do you Share a SmugMug Gallery?
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Firstly select a photo from the gallery you wish to share.
- Click on the share button under the photo and you’ll be directed to the share panel.
- Selct the ‘Gallery’ tab from the ‘ Share Panel’ and you can share a direct link to your gallery easily.
How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
Using the SmugMug mobile app on your Android or iOS device? You can also make some gallery setting changes right within the mobile app! Open the app on your phone and navigate to a gallery. In the upper corner, tap on the options icon and select Edit Gallery Settings in the popup menu.
How do I contact SmugMug?
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or comments in any way related to your use of the Services, please contact us at [email protected]
How do I sort my photos?
The Best Way to Organize Photos
- Find All Printed Photos. If you have printed images, find every single one that you want to preserve and digitize.
- Digitize Printed Photos.
- Locate Digital Photos.
- Use a Single Storage Device.
- Use a Solid Folder Structure.
- Organize All Photos.
- Backup Your Photos.
How do I organize my photos on my phone?
How to organize photos on Android
- Upgrade your photo app. For maximum photo organization, consider using Google Photos as your phone’s main photo gallery.
- Find photos fast. Easily locate photos by person or pet when you group by similar faces.
- Protect your photos. Backup & sync your photos to the cloud for safekeeping.
How do I organize photos?
To preserve your memories over time, professional organizers recommend backing up your photos in three places: external hard drive, a cloud, and a safety deposit box for example. 6. Implement storage. Once your photos are scanned, backed up and saved, store your printed collection in an acid-free storage box.
What is the best way to organize old photos?
How to organize old photos
- Clarify the “why” of why you’re doing this.
- Start with physical photos first, apply what you learn to your digital library.
- Get all of the photos in one place.
- Sort chronologically, by person, or by theme.
- Finally, sort into 3 subcategories, and put the winners into your album.
What is the best program to organize photos?
Best photo organizing software 2021
- Adobe Lightroom CC: Best photo organizing software overall.
- CyberLink PhotoDirector: Best for beginners.
- ACDSee Photo Studio 2021: Best for file organizing.
- Corel Aftershot Pro 3: Best budget organizer.
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2021: Best value organizer and editor combo.