- 1 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 2 How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
- 3 Can you put videos on SmugMug?
- 4 Does SmugMug cost money?
- 5 How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
- 6 How do I change my SmugMug theme?
- 7 How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
- 8 How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
- 9 What does unlisted mean on SmugMug?
- 10 How do I contact SmugMug?
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
Go to the Organizer and select the photos you want to collect, then drag them from the source gallery to the other gallery where you want them to appear. When you drop the photos onto the destination gallery, an option will appear asking if you want to Move or Collect the photos.
Can you put videos on SmugMug?
Videos can be uploaded with any SmugMug plan, up to 20 minutes in length and in full HD (1920×1080). The maximum file size allowed for any video is 3 GB. Note: We don’t keep a copy of the original video you upload; we only store and make high-quality display copies.
Does SmugMug cost money?
Our biggest gripe about SmugMug’s pricing is there’s no free plan. Here’s what you get on every SmugMug plan, $5.99/month and up: Upload unlimited numbers of photos and videos – and have them all backed up with Amazon Web Services.
How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
The urls for the galleries can be accessed by opening a url starting with http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/*, for example http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1000, http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1001 in your browser.
How do I change my SmugMug theme?
- Or, while viewing your homepage, for a quick theme change for your entire site, select the Change Site Theme button from the section bar drop down menu.
- You can apply themes to specific pages, folders, or galleries without affecting any themes you have applied to all pages, all folders, or all galleries.
How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
While logged in, select Photos Site from the navigation bar, then select Customize. Then click the Layout tab. Here you can choose between a stretchy and a fixed-width layout for any of the pages on your site.
How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
Using the SmugMug mobile app on your Android or iOS device? You can also make some gallery setting changes right within the mobile app! Open the app on your phone and navigate to a gallery. In the upper corner, tap on the options icon and select Edit Gallery Settings in the popup menu.
What does unlisted mean on SmugMug?
Unlisted (Anyone with the Link): Hidden from the Public Unlisted galleries can’t be seen by the general public on your SmugMug site and aren’t crawled by search engines.
How do I contact SmugMug?
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or comments in any way related to your use of the Services, please contact us at [email protected]