- 1 What gift goes well with a coffee mug?
- 2 Is a mug a good gift?
- 3 What do you put in a hug in a mug?
- 4 What can I do with extra mugs?
- 5 Why are mugs good gifts?
- 6 Can you use sharpie to decorate a mug?
- 7 What does a mug symbolize?
- 8 How do you hug a mug with hot chocolate?
- 9 What does scentsy hug in a mug smell like?
- 10 What is a pocket hug?
- 11 How do you reuse a takeaway coffee cup?
- 12 What do you do with a broken coffee mug?
- 13 What can I do with old tea cups and saucers?
What gift goes well with a coffee mug?
Branded Bouquets: 12 Cool and Unique Ways to Give a Promotional Coffee Mug
- Give It with Cake. The whole “cake in a mug ” thing is all the rage right now.
- Fill It with Pencils.
- Fill It with Tea.
- Give Them to Yourself.
- Make Some Snowman Soup.
- Create a Mug Planter.
- Bouquet of Cinnamon Buns.
- Include a Kit for Crafty Folks.
Is a mug a good gift?
Yes, they are. And what makes the mugs a unique gift to give, that it is always used for having a better mood, whether by drinking coffee, hot chocolate or any other favorite beverages. Drinking the favorite beverage in the nice and decent mug always increases the amusement of having a good favorite drinking time.
What do you put in a hug in a mug?
Again, you can put anything in this that you think your friend would like, but here’s some of what we did or think would be cute.
- Hot Chocolate Mix.
- Candy bars.
- Hot chocolate stirring spoon.
- Candy cane.
- Gift Tag (grab it below)
What can I do with extra mugs?
Here is what I came up with:
- Make them into decorative candles or candle holders.
- Make mug cakes or one cup cookies.
- Turn them into planters for herbs or cuttings.
- Fill them with chocolate, tea bags, cookies, etc as a gift to a friend.
- Organize my makeup.
- To hold sweetener packets.
Why are mugs good gifts?
A great reason to give mugs as gifts is because they are incredibly versatile. Almost anyone would be excited to receive a mug, because they are very useful and are great to keep either at work or at home for hot drinks. Your employees will likely be happy to have a company mug to keep at home.
Can you use sharpie to decorate a mug?
Pick a Sharpie. For long-lasting results, choose oil-based Sharpie paint markers. Regular Sharpie ink can come off even after baking. Pick a color to use on your mug. If you’re sticking to one color, then black is usually a good choice, given its striking contrast to the white background of the mug.
What does a mug symbolize?
Mug is a funny word that could represent a cup, your face, or even what you do when you rob someone. When it’s a verb, mug means ” rob someone while threatening violence.” This meaning came from an earlier definition, “to strike someone in the face (or the mug).”
How do you hug a mug with hot chocolate?
Recipe: Hot chocolate it’s a hug in a mug
- SWISS HOT CHOCOLATE.
- Ingredients. 4 cups whole milk. 2 tbsp sugar.
- Method. In a medium saucepan, heat the milk with the sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- READ MORE: * Feed your ghoulishly hungry mates with this Mexican party spread.
What does scentsy hug in a mug smell like?
Envelop your home and heart with a warm wrap of chocolate, hazelnut and cookie dough.
What is a pocket hug?
A keepsake card with a tiny “pocket hug”. The token can be removed from the card and kept in a wallet or pocket as a token of your love. The card is blank inside and slides into a brown envelope.
How do you reuse a takeaway coffee cup?
Use it as a scoop: Wash and dry your coffee cup, and use it as a scoop for pet food or garden dirt. Shred it and mix it into your compost: Compost needs a certain amount of dry material. A lot of folks add shredded newspaper, shredded leaves, or sawdust to their compost as dry material.
What do you do with a broken coffee mug?
If your ceramic coffee mugs handle has broken off, repair it by using epoxy glue instead of super glue. Epoxy glue has better structural strength than normal superglue. That’s why epoxy works better than super glue on ceramic. Put epoxy on the broken area and set the handle, then wait 24 hours before handling.
What can I do with old tea cups and saucers?
From Tea to Décor: 25 Gorgeous Projects to Upcycle Old Teacups
- Cake/Cupcake Stand.
- Flying Flower Teacups.
- Curtain Tiebacks.
- Teacup Candles.
- Sconce Planter.
- Lamp Stand.
- String Lights.
- Bird Feeder.