- 1 How much energy do you need to attack someone in torn?
- 2 How do you get forgiven merit to tear?
- 3 How do you stalemate a torn city?
- 4 How do you make money in torn city?
- 5 How do you get 1000 Energy torn?
- 6 How do you get happy in torn?
- 7 How do you get married in torn?
- 8 How do you increase your rank in torn city?
- 9 How do you train in torn city?
- 10 How do you start a ripped chain?
- 11 What do you do with Torn money?
- 12 How do you keep money safe in Torn?
- 13 How do you get the piggy bank in Torn?
How much energy do you need to attack someone in torn?
Attacking another player uses 25 energy every time the option is chosen. To attack, go to someone’s profile and click the word Attack. The next screen will show a list of equipped weapons, the gun’s ammo and remaining clips, and any guns needed to be reload.
How do you get forgiven merit to tear?
Praying. Praying costs 5 energy and has no visible effect on your account. However, there is an Honor Bar, “Forgiven”, that can be achieved by praying each day for ~2 weeks and is triggered upon receiving the message “* You feel the Lord’s light filling your heart. You feel truly forgiven for your sins.
How do you stalemate a torn city?
Between each attacking turn during a fight, there is a one second cooldown. After 25 turns, if neither player has won, the fight results in a Stalemate. After five minutes, if 25 turns have not been used the fight results in a “timeout” – equivalent to a loss for the attacker.
How do you make money in torn city?
WAYS TO EARN MONEY IN TC:
- Earn Points / Voting You can vote for Torn City on TWG 3 times, and once on APEX to get 4 points a week.
- Crimes You should do your crimes.
- Bank At Level 5 you can begin using the bank (City/ Bank).
How do you get 1000 Energy torn?
Refill. The Energy bar normally refills by 5 energy every 15 minutes. Apart form this, Energy can be refilled via points, Energy Cans, and Xanax. Using this method can get the player a max limit of 1,000 energy.
How do you get happy in torn?
You can increase the size of this bar by buying a new house, but every time you do, your Happiness goes back down to 0 and your tax amount increases. There are very rare candies you can eat to boost your happiness, or you can use energy with certain items to increase it as well.
How do you get married in torn?
How do I propose/marry someone? You must first get a ring. When you have the ring, you must go into your items page and click ‘propose’ next to your ring item. Once you have clicked propose you will need to know the players ID that you wish to marry so you can type it in.
How do you increase your rank in torn city?
Ranks are a way of measuring progress in the game, by level, crimes done, networth and total battle stats. You start at Rank 1 (Absolute beginner) and gain one award and merit for each time you increase your rank by reaching a rank trigger.
How do you train in torn city?
Go find a job in army. Depending on your level or money you can have access to factions with bonuses or can buy enhancers (that cost an awful lot of money). But ultimately you train, gain access to better gym and train more.
How do you start a ripped chain?
Chaining happens when the members of a faction win many attacks in a short amount of time. You can see the current chain length in your info bar at the left of the page. It is only visible to members of a faction. To begin a chain, the members of a faction must work together to win 10 attacks within 5 minutes.
What do you do with Torn money?
So if you eventually dig up some cash from the ground, you have a way to redeem the money no matter how torn or tattered the money is for free. All you have to do is to mail the mutilated money or personally deliver the money to the Treasury Department.
How do you keep money safe in Torn?
More Ways to Hide Your Money
- Points market. Buying and selling points is one of the best way to hide money.
- Faction vault. Create your own faction just for the vault, or join a faction that will allow members to donate and retrieve cash.
- Castle or Private Island vault.
- Company vault.
- Cayman Islands.
- Item market.
How do you get the piggy bank in Torn?
Piggy Bank is an item available to new players in ‘Mission Credit Store’ on ‘Missions’ tab. It costs 5 mission credits. You can buy it after finishing the first three ‘New Player Missions’ (each rewards 2 mission credits) given by George.