How do you make an inventor face?
Create Construction Surface
- On the ribbon, click 3D Model tab Sketch panel Create 2D Sketch and select a face or work plane as the sketch plane.
- Use a command on the Sketch tab to create an open or closed profile to represent the shape.
How do I convert STL to inventor?
Use 3ds Max to convert STL files to other formats
- In 3dsMax, import the STL file.
- Once the file has been imported, choose Export and select the file type *.
- Open the produced SAT or DWG file in Inventor, then stitch and convert to solid as needed.
How do you make a part solid in Inventor?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Split. In the Split dialog box, click Split Solid. Using the Split Tool selector, click a work plane, 2D sketch, or surface body to use to split the solid. If there is only one solid in the part file, the solid is automatically selected.