- 1 What do you write on a personalized mug?
- 2 How do I customize my tumblers with epoxy?
- 3 What can I use instead of epoxy on tumblers?
- 4 What kind of epoxy do you use for Glitter cups?
- 5 How do you make a personalized coffee mug with a Sharpie?
- 6 Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
- 7 Can you use transfer paper on coffee mugs?
- 8 Can you sublimate mugs in a regular oven?
What do you write on a personalized mug?
Include a few special personal touches inside the mug such as an insider saying or even a few handmade hearts or stars. Nothing like a little unexpected surprise says, “personalized” so add an intimate saying or joke between the two of you inside or underneath the mug.
How do I customize my tumblers with epoxy?
- Wash tumbler.
- Apply tape to top (and bottom – optional).
- Spray paint the tumbler if needed. Let dry.
- Apply a layer of mod podge with long even strokes.
- Dump glitter all over while you are turning the tumbler so the mod podge is all covered.
- Remove tape.
- Let dry fully (over night).
- Time to epoxy.
What can I use instead of epoxy on tumblers?
Brite Tone – If you want ONE item to use instead of epoxy, this would be it. You want to use Brite tone on every single cup. It is the best quality top coat they have that once it is cured, is shinier and more durable than epoxy!.
What kind of epoxy do you use for Glitter cups?
How to Mix and Apply Epoxy to a Glitter Tumbler. If you’re wondering what kind of epoxy to use on tumblers, which is a common question from beginners – I used Amazing Clear Cast brand epoxy. It comes with both epoxy part that you will need to mix together. You can also get it as part of a full epoxy tumbler kit.
How do you make a personalized coffee mug with a Sharpie?
DIY Personalized Sharpie Mugs
- Wash your mugs thoroughly with soap and water. Get all the grime and dust off to ensure the markers stick to the mugs well.
- Once the mugs are clean, it’s time to decorate! Pick your favorite colors of Sharpies and go to work.
- Bake the mugs in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
If the coffee mug is glazed ceramic you should be able to sublimation print without any coating at all. Your sublimation paper should have a guide on time and temperatures.
Can you use transfer paper on coffee mugs?
Heat transfers can be printed onto mugs, plates, tiles, mouse pads, ceramics, metals, glass and wood. Iron On Transfer Paper is commonly referred to as ‘T-shirt paper ‘ because it is often used to transfer images, text or a combination onto fabrics.
Can you sublimate mugs in a regular oven?
You can use regular bench top convection ovens for sublimation – as long as you dedicate it for that purpose! These hold the transfers in place, on the mug, in the oven. There are many different sizes of sublimation oven wraps, depending on the size mug, glass, or bottle you are sublimating.