- 1 How do I move a gallery in SmugMug?
- 2 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 3 How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
- 4 How do I move pictures from gallery to folder?
- 5 How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
- 6 How do I add folders to SmugMug?
- 7 How do I share a folder in SmugMug?
- 8 How do I organize photos in SmugMug?
- 9 How do I change the style of my gallery?
- 10 How do I customize my gallery?
- 11 How do I change the layout on my Samsung gallery?
- 12 How do I move multiple photos to a new folder?
- 13 Do I need both Gallery and Google Photos?
- 14 Why are my photos disappearing from my gallery?
How do I move a gallery in SmugMug?
How to move photos from one SmugMug gallery to another?
- Click “Organize” button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo and video galleries.
- Open the photo gallery.
- Click “Tools Menu” and look under “Many Photos” to click the Move to “Gallery” option.
- Click to select the photos which you want to move.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
It seems, in a nutshell, that a “gallery” is always the “last point,” the place where the actual pictures reside. The folders are there for hierarchy, and organization. But ultimately, every picture HAS to live in a gallery.
How do I change the layout on SmugMug?
While logged in, select Photos Site from the navigation bar, then select Customize. Then click the Layout tab. Here you can choose between a stretchy and a fixed-width layout for any of the pages on your site.
How do I move pictures from gallery to folder?
To organize your photos and videos into new folders:
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go.
- Tap Folders More. Create new folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder.
- Tap Create folder.
- Choose where you want your folder. SD card: Creates a folder in your SD card.
- Select your photos.
- Tap Move or Copy.
How do you unlock gallery in SmugMug?
The urls for the galleries can be accessed by opening a url starting with http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/*, for example http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1000, http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1001 in your browser.
How do I add folders to SmugMug?
Just grab the little ||| symbol at the right edge of the drawer and drag. Add folders, galleries, or pages by clicking the Create button. Choose where your new folder, page, or gallery will be displayed by clicking on an existing page type.
Just select Organize from the navigation bar. Then choose the gallery, folder, or page you want to share privately and click Settings in the Organizer toolbar. Select the Security & Sharing tab, then navigate to the Access dropdown menu to select “People I Choose.”
How do I organize photos in SmugMug?
You can drag and drop in the Organizer, using the left-side navigation tree, to arrange folders, galleries, and pages within your site. You can also arrange photos within galleries by highlighting them and dragging them within the center window.
How do I change the style of my gallery?
You can adjust image size, change the design, and personalize your Gallery Page in the Site Styles panel. Choose the layout
- Open the Gallery Page.
- In the Home Menu, click Design, then click Site Styles.
- Scroll down to Gallery Styles.
- Use the Gallery Design tweak to choose either Slideshow or Grid.
How do I customize my gallery?
Changing the Settings in the Android Gallery
- Press “Home” on your Android mobile phone to view the home screen.
- Touch “Menu,” then tap the “Gallery” icon.
- Press “Menu” to display a menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Menu” and touch “More” to display the available settings.
- Touch “Save” to keep your new settings.
How do I change the layout on my Samsung gallery?
Which phone do you have and what gallery app are you using? You could try opening the side menu and see it there’s any setting to change the layout. Just tap on the hamburger menu (3 lines) at the top left and select ALBUM under SORT BY, you may have accidentally clicked on SORT BY TIME.
How do I move multiple photos to a new folder?
To select multiple consecutive items, click the first one, then hold down the SHIFT key while you click the last one. To select multiple non-consecutive items, hold down the CTRL key while you click the desired ones. After selecting the desired Photos, To move photos from one folder to another fade and appear gray.
Do I need both Gallery and Google Photos?
While you can use both Google Photos and your built-in gallery app at the same time, you have to choose one as the default. Android makes it easy to set and change default apps by going into your device’s settings. Select all of the photos you want to include in your slideshow. They must all be in the same album.
Why are my photos disappearing from my gallery?
It may have been deleted permanently. If the photo has been in trash for more than 60 days, the photo may be gone. For Pixel users, backed-up items will be permanently deleted after 60 days but items that aren’t backed up will be deleted after 30 days. It may have been deleted from another app.