- 1 Why won’t my photos upload to SmugMug?
- 2 How do I make my photos downloadable from SmugMug?
- 3 How do I move pictures from my iPhone to my camera roll?
- 4 Does SmugMug compress photos?
- 5 How do I share my SmugMug account?
- 6 Does SmugMug have face recognition?
- 7 Does SmugMug cost money?
- 8 Why are iPhone photos divided in multiple folders?
- 9 How do I download photos from gallery?
- 10 How do I download pictures from Ragalahari?
- 11 How do you move photos from downloads to photos on iPhone?
- 12 How do I move photos from download to gallery on iPhone?
- 13 How do you move photos from files to photos on iPhone?
Why won’t my photos upload to SmugMug?
Logout from your Facebook, Instagram, or Smugmug account, as well as on your Mixbook account. Once both accounts are logged out, try to login again and start uploading your photos. For Google Photos: We recommend using Mozilla Firefox in uploading your photos from Google Photos.
How do I make my photos downloadable from SmugMug?
Click Organize in the navigation bar and then select the gallery you’d like to download. Click the Select All button to select every image in the gallery, then click the download icon. We’ll package up the gallery for you and email you the. zip link when it’s ready, so you don’t have to hang around waiting.
How do I move pictures from my iPhone to my camera roll?
You can also click on the iPhone icon at the top left corner and go to ” Settings > Photos “, then tick “Sync Photos” and click on “Apply” to copy photos to iPhone Camera Roll.
Does SmugMug compress photos?
Here are a few reasons why we think you should choose SmugMug: We’re dedicated to safe storage, and we’ll keep every pixel of your photos safe. We’ll never smoosh, crunch, squish, resize, or compromise your photos.
Type in your friend’s email address in the box that appears below. We’ll send them an email with a link in it. Your friend clicks the link they receive and redeems your invite. They’ll log in if they already have a SmugMug subscription, otherwise we’ll ask them to create a free Guest Account of their own.
Does SmugMug have face recognition?
If you’re a SmugMug customer, you’re likely a lover of all things photography. You love taking photos, you love sharing photos, and you might even love editing photos. It even keeps Lightroom’s new facial-recognition tags in place!
Does SmugMug cost money?
Our biggest gripe about SmugMug’s pricing is there’s no free plan. Here’s what you get on every SmugMug plan, $5.99/month and up: Upload unlimited numbers of photos and videos – and have them all backed up with Amazon Web Services.
Why are iPhone photos divided in multiple folders?
There are many reasons why the iPhone will create additional DCIM folders. After a certain number of photos, it may create a new folder. Or if a different app is used to take the photos, it may create a new DCIM folder. Also, you can sync photos from your computer to your iPhone using iTunes.
How do I download photos from gallery?
Before you get started
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Select a photo or video.
- Tap More. Download. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.
How do I download pictures from Ragalahari?
How to run this script?
- Make sure you install & configure the Python 3 package.
- Fork the project, and clone it to your directory.
- Enter into the project by “cd ragalahari-downloader”
- Type “python3 downloader.py”
- It will ask you the following:
How do you move photos from downloads to photos on iPhone?
- Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos window.
- Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock.
- In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or videos you want and click Review for Import.
How do I move photos from download to gallery on iPhone?
Open the Documents app on your iOS device and go to the location where you have saved the specific files (photos and videos). Tap on the Edit button in the top right corner, and select the files you want to transfer into Camera Roll. Tap the Copy icon in the bottom left corner.
How do you move photos from files to photos on iPhone?
To save a video to Photo Library: tap the More button (three dots) nearby the file > Copy/Move > select Photos. Photos can be saved back to the iPad/iPhone Photo Library:
- Open the image in Documents.
- Tap the More button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Save to Camera Roll.