- 2 How do I embed in SmugMug?
- 3 How do I add a contact form in SmugMug?
- 4 How do I create an About Me page on SmugMug?
- 5 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 6 How does SmugMug integrate with WordPress?
- 7 How do you share a SmugMug gallery?
- 8 How do I contact SmugMug?
- 9 How do I edit a contact form in SmugMug?
- 10 What is a breadcrumb in SmugMug?
To add online forms to SmugMug, simply log in to your 123 Form Builder account, select the online form you want to publish, and access its Publish section. From the Publish section, select Embed Code – Link to form and choose the type of HTML link you wish to use (Text or Image).
How do I embed in SmugMug?
- Go to the photo in your SmugMug Gallery and find the Share button.
- Click it and choose the Get a Link option.
- Choose small, medium, or large for your embeddable image, and click the Copy button to the right of the one you want.
How do I add a contact form in SmugMug?
Click the + button in the Links tab to add a new link. Add a name for your new link, such as Contact. Set the Link To dropdown so it points to the Contact Form. This will add a Contact link to your site menu.
How do I create an About Me page on SmugMug?
Make sure that you are logged in to your SmugMug account and on your homepage click on the ORGANIZE button to access the ORGANIZER:
- Once the ORGANIZER is open click the green CREATE button and from the dropdown menu choose PAGE:
- This will open a PAGE creation popup window, where you need to give your page a name.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How does SmugMug integrate with WordPress?
- Unzip the file content into the /wp-content/plugings/smugmugembed directory.
- Activate the SmugMug Embed plugin in the Plugins menu.
- After the plugin is activated, you will find SmugMug Embed in the Plugins menu of the Admin Panel.
How do you Share a SmugMug Gallery?
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Firstly select a photo from the gallery you wish to share.
- Click on the share button under the photo and you’ll be directed to the share panel.
- Selct the ‘Gallery’ tab from the ‘Share Panel’ and you can share a direct link to your gallery easily.
How do I contact SmugMug?
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or comments in any way related to your use of the Services, please contact us at [email protected]
How do I edit a contact form in SmugMug?
Add a Contact Form to SmugMug
- a. Go to SmugMug.com and login.
- a. Click the Tools > Go to Control Panel.
- b. Click the Edit link next to Advanced Customizer.
- c. Scroll down to the Custom Footer input area.
- d. Paste the form HTML into the text area (CTRL+V or Right Click and Select Paste).
The “breadcrumb” is used to notify a viewer where in your site hierarchy they are. It starts with the home icon and then lists the folders and galleries that the current page is located within. Breadcrumbs are used all over SmugMug and in some cases didn’t all look the same.