- 1 What size should an image be for a mug?
- 2 What is a GearBubble campaign?
- 3 How do you keep design on a mug?
- 4 Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
- 5 Do mugs have designs on both sides?
- 6 Can you use a Cricut easy press on mugs?
- 7 How much do you make on GearBubble?
- 8 Is GearBubble a legitimate website?
- 9 How do I connect my GearBubble to Amazon?
- 10 Do I need to seal vinyl on a mug?
- 11 Do Sharpie mugs wash off?
What size should an image be for a mug?
Specifications: 3.5″ x 9.125″ for 11 oz mugs. 4″ x 9.5″ for 15 oz mugs.
What is a GearBubble campaign?
When you’re designing a product for a campaign, GearBubble will ask you to indicate the price and it’ll show you the profit from sale and also give you an option to see a Profit Preview. GearBubble earns a flat fee from the items that you sell and this fee is included in the base price, so no surprises there.
How do you keep design on a mug?
How can I keep the decoration on my coffee mug from fading or chipping away? The best way to protect the life of your mug is by hand-washing it, regardless of whether it’s technically safe for the dishwasher. The extreme temperatures of dishwashers have been known to cause imprints to fade or chip away prematurely.
Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
If the coffee mug is glazed ceramic you should be able to sublimation print without any coating at all. Your sublimation paper should have a guide on time and temperatures.
Do mugs have designs on both sides?
The answer is – it depends on who you are making the mug for. The general rule is the coffee mug decal (you can find the Don’t Be a Little Prick design here) should be facing outward while the person is holding the mug in their dominate hand.
Can you use a Cricut easy press on mugs?
It is possible to use your Cricut Easy Press on mugs.
How much do you make on GearBubble?
Gear Bubble earns a flat 7% processing fee for each item that you sell. That fee is included in the base price that you see when you upload all of your designs. There are no hidden costs, no extra fees, and we do not take a percentage of your profit margin.
Is GearBubble a legitimate website?
GearBubble has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 1,512 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GearBubble ranks 14th among T Shirts sites.
How do I connect my GearBubble to Amazon?
Here’s How It Works
- Create a design (text based is fine for a mug)
- Upload to GearBubble.
- Click “add product” to Amazon.
- Click “auto-fulfill” to Amazon.
- Take sales on Amazon (automated)
- Sales import into dashboard (automated)
- We fulfill product (automated)
- Tracking # updates to Amazon (automated) That’s it!
Do I need to seal vinyl on a mug?
Most people don’t bother to seal their mugs as permanent vinyl usually does well enough on its own, but it’s not really and truly dishwasher safe. Don’t forget to check out my mug gift box tutorial too, for the perfect way to gift your brand new mug! These Cricut mugs are so cute and perfect for any level of crafter!
Do Sharpie mugs wash off?
I can tell you from experience that a regular Sharpie, baked or unbaked, will just wash right off the mug. You HAVE TO use an oil-based paint Sharpie. This will help make your design permanent. After you’ve designed the mug in oil-based Sharpie, you’ll need to let the design dry for at least 24 hours.