- 1 Why does my SmugMug gallery say unlisted?
- 2 How do I unlock gallery in SmugMug?
- 3 How do you share a SmugMug gallery?
- 4 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 5 How do I put privacy on my gallery?
- 6 Can you see who looks at your SmugMug?
- 7 Is SmugMug private?
- 8 Can I share a folder in SmugMug?
- 9 How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
- 10 How do I share a link to a photo?
- 11 Does SmugMug cost money?
- 12 How do I share a SmugMug photo on Facebook?
- 13 How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
- 14 Can you put videos on SmugMug?
- 15 How do I add folders to SmugMug?
Why does my SmugMug gallery say unlisted?
A: “Unlisted” means your visitors need direct links to each folder, gallery, or page using this Visibility setting. Visitors won’t be able to see the galleries because Unlisted galleries can’t be seen without a direct link to each gallery.
How do I unlock gallery in SmugMug?
The urls for the galleries can be accessed by opening a url starting with http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/*, for example http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1000, http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1001 in your browser.
How do you Share a SmugMug Gallery?
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Firstly select a photo from the gallery you wish to share.
- Click on the share button under the photo and you’ll be directed to the share panel.
- Selct the ‘Gallery’ tab from the ‘Share Panel’ and you can share a direct link to your gallery easily.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How do I put privacy on my gallery?
Hide Photos on Samsung Android Phone
- Open the Settings, scroll down to Privacy and safety and open Private Mode.
- Select how you want to access the private mode.
- Once done, you’ll be able to toggle on or off Private Mode in your gallery and hide your media.
Can you see who looks at your SmugMug?
When your photos and videos are browsed through the web, we track only your visitor views. However, we track all views—including your own as the site owner—if your site is browsed using a mobile app.
Is SmugMug private?
If you dream of a secret retreat for your family, SmugMug’s privacy settings are perfect for you. You can fill your site with photos, captions, and keywords without anyone knowing except the people you tell.
Just select Organize from the navigation bar. Then choose the gallery, folder, or page you want to share privately and click Settings in the Organizer toolbar. Follow the same steps above after selecting Create > Gallery from your header toolbar. Once you select “People I Choose,” a new box will appear: Invite People.
How do I change my gallery name on SmugMug?
Using the SmugMug mobile app on your Android or iOS device? You can also make some gallery setting changes right within the mobile app! Open the app on your phone and navigate to a gallery. In the upper corner, tap on the options icon and select Edit Gallery Settings in the popup menu.
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share.
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.
Does SmugMug cost money?
Our biggest gripe about SmugMug’s pricing is there’s no free plan. Here’s what you get on every SmugMug plan, $5.99/month and up: Upload unlimited numbers of photos and videos – and have them all backed up with Amazon Web Services.
How to do it:
- Open the gallery that contains the photos you want to share.
- Click Share > Publish to Facebook (or Owner Share if you’ve hidden this feature) and login to Facebook to authorize the connection.
- Select a Personal album or a Facebook Page album to share to, then a destination gallery.
- Choose the photos.
How do I move photos from one gallery to another in SmugMug?
Go to the Organizer and select the photos you want to collect, then drag them from the source gallery to the other gallery where you want them to appear. When you drop the photos onto the destination gallery, an option will appear asking if you want to Move or Collect the photos.
Can you put videos on SmugMug?
Videos can be uploaded with any SmugMug plan, up to 20 minutes in length and in full HD (1920×1080). The maximum file size allowed for any video is 3 GB. Note: We don’t keep a copy of the original video you upload; we only store and make high-quality display copies.
How do I add folders to SmugMug?
Just grab the little ||| symbol at the right edge of the drawer and drag. Add folders, galleries, or pages by clicking the Create button. Choose where your new folder, page, or gallery will be displayed by clicking on an existing page type.