- 1 What size should an image be for a mug?
- 2 Can Shutterfly mugs go in the microwave?
- 3 What side do you put a picture on a mug?
- 4 Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
- 5 Where do you put design on a mug?
- 6 How do you customize a mug yourself?
- 7 How do you Modge podge pictures on a coffee mug?
- 8 How long does it take to get a mug from Shutterfly?
- 9 Are Shutterfly mugs machine washable?
- 10 Are printed mugs microwave safe?
- 11 On which side of a cup is it best to have the handle?
- 12 Which side of the mug is the front?
What size should an image be for a mug?
Specifications: 3.5″ x 9.125″ for 11 oz mugs. 4″ x 9.5″ for 15 oz mugs.
Can Shutterfly mugs go in the microwave?
Enjoy a cup full of memories any time with a personalized ceramic mug! Choose from 11 oz. or 15 oz. mug. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
What side do you put a picture on a mug?
The general rule is the coffee mug decal (you can find the Don’t Be a Little Prick design here) should be facing outward while the person is holding the mug in their dominate hand.
Can you sublimate on regular mugs?
If the coffee mug is glazed ceramic you should be able to sublimation print without any coating at all. Your sublimation paper should have a guide on time and temperatures.
Where do you put design on a mug?
The design area on mugs is a single rectangle that wraps around the entire mug covering left, middle and right sides of the mug’s surface. The red crosshairs indicate the center of the mug on the left and right sides.
How do you customize a mug yourself?
- Wipe off your mugs or plates completely, and allow to dry.
- Decorate your mugs with the Sharpie Oil Paint Markers in whatever pattern or design you like. Allow to dry.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake mugs in oven for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy drinking out of mugs and wash as usual.
How do you Modge podge pictures on a coffee mug?
Gently place your photo on the mug, and use your foam brush to put a thin layer of Mod Podge on top of the photo. Follow the directions on the back of the Mod Podge bottle–there are specific directions about how many total layers you need, and what has to be done for it to be cured and dishwasher safe.
How long does it take to get a mug from Shutterfly?
Production with delivery time (domestic) is 5-10 business days.
Are Shutterfly mugs machine washable?
Our photo mugs are dishwasher safe, so after you’ve drained the last drop from yours, you can pop it in the dishwasher and continue with your day. Photo mugs make thoughtful gifts for almost any occasion.
Are printed mugs microwave safe?
A: Our custom white mugs are microwave and dishwasher-safe. Personalized black mugs are microwave-safe but should only be hand washed. Our color-changing mugs should only be hand washed and are not microwave-safe.
On which side of a cup is it best to have the handle?
No matter in which position the cup is, its handle will always be on the outside.
Which side of the mug is the front?
In other words, when applying the decal place the mug on the table in front of you with the handle on the right. The side facing you is where you’d want to put the decal for a left-handed person.