- 1 What is cover image in gallery?
- 2 How do I change my cover photo on SmugMug?
- 3 How do I protect my photos on SmugMug?
- 4 How do I choose a thumbnail from my gallery?
- 5 How do I change the album cover in gallery?
- 6 How do you make a picture an album cover?
- 7 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 8 How do I customize my gallery?
- 9 How do I share photos with SmugMug?
- 10 Does SmugMug cost money?
- 11 How do I stop selling on SmugMug?
- 12 Is SmugMug secure?
- 13 How do you create a thumbnail?
- 14 What thumbnail means?
What is cover image in gallery?
The cover image for a gallery or collection serves as its preview in both the Image Browser and on your website. If you haven’t chosen a cover image for the galleries and collections on your website, we will automatically use the first photo in the gallery or collection as a preview for visitors on your site.
How do I change my cover photo on SmugMug?
To use a cover image, select Organize, choose a gallery > Settings > Appearance > Gallery Style, choose Thumbnails, Collage Landscape or Collage Portrait. Toggle the “Gallery Cover Image” option to “ON.” Select the photo you want to use from your gallery (make sure it isn’t hidden), then Save!
How do I protect my photos on SmugMug?
Place a custom watermark on the display copies of any image that’s larger than 800 pixels on one side. Enable watermarks under Gallery Settings > Photo Protection. As a logged-in account owner, or assistant, you’ll always be able to save your original, high-resolution, unwatermarked images to your computer.
How do I choose a thumbnail from my gallery?
You can use a different file as the thumbnail using these steps.
- On your computer, go to gallery.io.
- Go to the collection page that contains the image you want to use as your project thumbnail.
- Hover over the image.
- From the menu select Use as project thumbnail.
- A window will appear to confirm your selection.
How do I change the album cover in gallery?
Change your cover photo
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the album.
- Open the photo you want to use.
- At the top right, tap More. Use as album cover.
How do you make a picture an album cover?
How do I set a gallery or album cover image?
- Go to Photos > Galleries > Manage on the specific gallery.
- Click to select the photo you’d like to use as the cover image by clicking on it.
- Click the “Actions” link on the image, or the “More Actions” button.
- Select “Set Gallery Cover”
- Set the focal point.
- Click “Save Cover”
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
How do I customize my gallery?
Changing the Settings in the Android Gallery
- Press “Home” on your Android mobile phone to view the home screen.
- Touch “Menu,” then tap the “Gallery” icon.
- Press “Menu” to display a menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Menu” and touch “More” to display the available settings.
- Touch “Save” to keep your new settings.
The share panel for a gallery is located in the upper right corner of your gallery. Here you can choose to share a link, an app, or a slideshow. To share a link to the gallery, select the Link tab. Next, select the Copy button and paste the link where you want to share it.
Does SmugMug cost money?
Our biggest gripe about SmugMug’s pricing is there’s no free plan. Here’s what you get on every SmugMug plan, $5.99/month and up: Upload unlimited numbers of photos and videos – and have them all backed up with Amazon Web Services.
How do I stop selling on SmugMug?
With the basic smugmug account you can sell photos but you can not set the prices or profit from the sale. If you want to turn off this feature all you need to do is click on “customize” gallery and then turn off the print option and be sure to click on “save” at the bottom of the page for the changes to take effect.
Is SmugMug secure?
SmugMug is the safest storage available for your photography. With incredible security features backed by reliable cloud technology, your precious photos will always be safe.
How do you create a thumbnail?
To add thumbnails on mobile, use the YouTube Studio app. Video thumbnails let viewers see a quick snapshot of your video as they’re browsing YouTube. After your video is finished uploading, you can choose a thumbnail from the three options YouTube automatically generates, or upload your own.
What thumbnail means?
1: the nail of the thumb. 2: a miniature computer graphic sometimes hyperlinked to a full-size version. thumbnail.