- 1 How do I move photos from one folder to another in SmugMug?
- 2 How do I move photos from one folder to another folder?
- 3 What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
- 4 Why are iPhone photos divided in multiple folders?
- 5 Can I upload video to SmugMug?
- 6 How do I move files from one folder to another?
- 7 How do I move photos from one album to another?
- 8 How do I move photos from one folder to another in Windows 10?
- 9 How do I share a folder in SmugMug?
- 10 How do I share photos on SmugMug?
- 11 Can I delete a photo from my camera roll but keep it in an album?
- 12 How do I put pictures into a folder?
How do I move photos from one folder to another in SmugMug?
How to move photos from one SmugMug gallery to another?
- Click “Organize” button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo and video galleries.
- Open the photo gallery.
- Click “Tools Menu” and look under “Many Photos” to click the Move to “Gallery” option.
- Click to select the photos which you want to move.
How do I move photos from one folder to another folder?
Start by opening the folder that contains the file or folder you want to move. Then, open the folder where you want to move it to in a different window. Position the windows side by side on the desktop so that you can see the contents of both. Next, drag the file or folder from the first folder to the second folder.
What is the difference between a folder and a gallery in SmugMug?
Your SmugMug website is composed of pages, which you can organize up to seven layers deep: We’ve named the layers folders. The end-point pages are named galleries, which hold images, or custom pages, which are blank slates to which any page element(s) may be added.
Why are iPhone photos divided in multiple folders?
There are many reasons why the iPhone will create additional DCIM folders. After a certain number of photos, it may create a new folder. Or if a different app is used to take the photos, it may create a new DCIM folder. Also, you can sync photos from your computer to your iPhone using iTunes.
Can I upload video to SmugMug?
Videos can be uploaded with any SmugMug plan, up to 20 minutes in length and in full HD (1920×1080). The maximum file size allowed for any video is 3 GB.
How do I move files from one folder to another?
You can move a file or folder from one folder to another by dragging it from its current location and dropping it into the destination folder, just as you would with a file on your desktop. Folder Tree: Right-click the file or folder you want, and from the menu that displays click Move or Copy.
How do I move photos from one album to another?
Select the album that contains the image you would like to move or copy. Hover over that image that you would like to copy/move and click the Tools icon on the bottom left of the image. Click Copy photo or Move photo depending on what action you would like to perform.
How do I move photos from one folder to another in Windows 10?
Hold down the Ctrl key and single click on the photos to highlight them. Then, right click on them and drag them to the new folder in the left pane, release the right key and left click on Copy Here.
Just select Organize from the navigation bar. Then choose the gallery, folder, or page you want to share privately and click Settings in the Organizer toolbar. Select the Security & Sharing tab, then navigate to the Access dropdown menu to select “People I Choose.”
How do you Share a SmugMug Gallery?
- Log in to your SmugMug account.
- Firstly select a photo from the gallery you wish to share.
- Click on the share button under the photo and you’ll be directed to the share panel.
- Selct the ‘Gallery’ tab from the ‘Share Panel’ and you can share a direct link to your gallery easily.
Can I delete a photo from my camera roll but keep it in an album?
Deleting a picture from the Camera Roll will remove it from all the albums it’s stored in. If you just want to see some pictures and videos inside albums and not in the camera roll (or iCloud Photo Library), you’ll need to hide them.
How do I put pictures into a folder?
You can assign a picture to be used as part of the folder icon in the following manner:
- Open an Explorer window and display the folder in that window.
- Right-click on the folder and choose Properties from the resulting Context menu.
- Make sure the Customize tab is displayed.
- Click the Choose File button.