How do you make a cup of coffee?
How to draw a cup of coffee
- Mark the general proportions of the cup.
- Draw two ovals for the edges of the cup and a plate.
- Inside the upper oval, outline a smaller one.
- Add the bottom of the cup.
- Draw the shapes of the handle and the cup bottom.
- Outline the rear side of the handle and the coffee level.
How much coffee do I use per cup?
A general guideline is called the “Golden Ratio” – one to two tablespoons of ground coffee for every six ounces of water. This can be adjusted to suit individual taste preferences. Check the cup lines or indicators on your specific brewer to see how they actually measure.
How much coffee do I use for 4 cups?
How much coffee for 4 cups? To make four cups of coffee at average strength, use 36 grams of coffee and 20 ounces (2 1/2 measuring cups) of water. That’s about 4 level scoops of coffee, or 8 level tablespoons.