- 1 How do I transfer photos from SmugMug to Flickr?
- 2 How do I sync photos to Flickr?
- 3 How do I view my photos on Flickr?
- 4 How do I recover my Flickr photos?
- 5 What is the difference between SmugMug and Flickr?
- 6 How many photos can I upload to Flickr?
- 7 Does Flickr automatically upload photos?
- 8 Why won’t Flickr upload my photos?
- 9 Do you need a Flickr account to view photos?
- 10 How do I follow someone on Flickr?
- 11 Is Flickr offline?
- 12 Where did all my Flickr photos go?
- 13 What happens to my photos if I cancel Flickr Pro?
- 14 What happened to my pictures on Flickr?
How do I transfer photos from SmugMug to Flickr?
Select ‘Flickr’ option. Add effects to your photos & tap ‘Next’ button. Write description & tap ‘Share’ button. All your photos will now be backed up to Flickr.
How do I sync photos to Flickr?
From the Android App: Open the app and click on the camera icon. Tap the image in the bottom left of the screen. This will take you to your Albums. Find the photos/videos you want to upload, tap on each one, and then tap Done.
How do I view my photos on Flickr?
How to search in Flickr
- Click into the Search field at the top of any page.
- Enter your search keywords.
- Press the Return key.
- Click between search results:
How do I recover my Flickr photos?
Fortunately, there’s a quicker way:
- Go to Flickr.com on a desktop browser.
- Log in.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right, then hit “Settings”
- Scroll down, and look for “Your Flickr Data” in the bottom right.
- Double check that the email address listed is your current one.
- Hit the “Request my Flickr data” button.
What is the difference between SmugMug and Flickr?
SmugMug is a portfolio builder, while Flickr is a community photo feed.
How many photos can I upload to Flickr?
If you’d rather see what Flickr has to offer before committing, come on in. Your photos will never be compressed, and you can upload up to 1,000 photos (200MB/photo limit) or videos (1GB/video limit) for free.
Does Flickr automatically upload photos?
On Android From your profile, tap the Settings icon. Tap Auto-Uploadr. Next to “Auto-Uploadr” switch to on or off.
Why won’t Flickr upload my photos?
Use a stable connection An unstable or slow internet connection will cause the upload to boot out or fail. If you’re having trouble with mobile data, switch to a wifi connection (or visa versa). For Auto-Uploadr – Update your settings to use both Wifi and Cellular.
Do you need a Flickr account to view photos?
They don’t necessarily have to have an account. You can share private content (individual photos, albums containing private images) using a guest pass.
How do I follow someone on Flickr?
Click on the person’s name to view their profile. Click Follow.
- Mouse over You | Click People.
- Click Find Friends.
- Click Yahoo Mail, Gmail, or Facebook to search their address books.
- Click Follow for a contact you want to see more of.
Is Flickr offline?
Flickr.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Flickr.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Where did all my Flickr photos go?
Images which are deleted on Flickr are removed permanently and cannot be recovered later. You would need to upload them again to your account using your originals or from a backup.
What happens to my photos if I cancel Flickr Pro?
Once your subscription has been canceled, your Pro benefits will remain active until your subscription expires. After this time, your account will be switched to free. Please keep in mind that free accounts are subject to a limit of 1,000 uploads.
What happened to my pictures on Flickr?
Unfortunately, if you had meticulously organized your photos on Flickr with albums and sets, all that organization will be lost. You’ll just get your photo files and some basically meaningless. json files with metadata. For the next few weeks, Flickr won’t delete your extra photos, but it will hide them.